»

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Must Be Crazy

For the past month, I've continually seen the ad/announcement/e-mail from Ticketmaster for the show "Elmo Grows Up." Each time I see it, I think how much Avery would LOVE to go, but have just blown it off and moved on.

Tonight, however, I was online and got yet another e-mail from ticketmaster. I decided to log into my account and see how much tickets would cost and when/if we'd be able to go. Within a matter of a few minutes, Paul and I decided to get Avery and I tickets. Paul agreed to take Maddie to a new movie she's been wanting to see that might be a tad bit scary to Avery. (Spiderwick Chronicles)

When Maddie was 2 1/2 we took her to Dora Explorer Live! She had a blast and has talked about her memory of it since. It is a bit early for Avery's birthday, but I'm hoping that she will be able to have the same fond memories of going to a show, too.


Am I crazy? Maybe, but I try to live what I preach - live each day to the fullest, make each day full of memories and learn to take risks and fly by the seat of your pants........

Elmo...here we come!