»

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Who's Weight Is This?

I'm blogging after an extra hard workout today. It's been almost 3 weeks since I've tailored my workout plan, eating, and lifestyle to work around a medication free body. I've been working out a minimum of 6 days a week, began lifting weights and have been doing a specific ab workout daily. I know lifting weights usually adds muscle and I know that it takes some time to shed extra lbs.

I bought a scale today against my better judgment only to find that I'm exactly the same as I was the day I went to the dr. I look in the mirror and down at the scale asking myself the same question over and over.....WHO'S WEIGHT IS THIS?! How can this be my body? How do I sculpt it back to the one I knew a few years ago?
It discourages me, it disgusts me, it motivates me, it WILL come off eventually.
Who's with me in this battle? Anyone willing to be accountability buddies?

My goal is to lose 20 lbs for now. Well, see how that works out for me (pun intended)..........