»

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Highlights of 2007

Spring Break trip to Sea World in San Antonio

Reconnecting with many friends from my past

Kindergarten down eleven more to go!

Celebrating a 2nd birthday.

Harry Connick, Jr concert

MEETING Harry Connick, Jr.

Summer off (really off) with my girls

Weekly library visits and storytime with Miss Jo

New friendships (Jen, Kim)

Time with old friends

Staying up til 3 AM with friends playing the Wii

Seeing family twice this year

My 7th year of teaching

Stepping out on a limb and applying for every contest or entry left and right (LOL!)

Involving myself in the kids program at PWBCN

Receiving a letter from the teacher from Freedom Writers. The REAL one...not Hilary Swank.

Being asked to participate in the Oprah Ambassadors program. We'll see what that brings...

Watching my daughter create an ornament dedicated to her friend's brother (fallen soldier) and winning 1st prize and a surprise Webkinz!






Watching me and my family grow.....

On to 2008 and all of it's surprises! I hope you have all the love, happiness and prosperity that you wish!