»

Thursday, September 27, 2007

5 Weekly Thoughts from Tisha aka Tish, Mrs. D, TD

1. Did you know that it only takes 3 business days to mail a video to the Harpo studios? ;)

2. Will the rain ever stop? Yes, I know we need it, but still, I'm just sayin'. My mint, cilantro, and rosemary - they're drowing at this very moment. :(

3. Avery's version of Happy Feet a.k.a. the "I'm a Penguin" video is my favorite laugh this week. :) Go check it out! I just uploaded it.

4. The Mavs. I'm speechless. Usually it's Paul who's writing about the Mav's woes. Today, I just wanna say: "Why? "

5. This week I have to go to the prom as a sponsor. If there was ever a reason to NOT be a teacher, this has to be it. (don't take this, personally---> you know who you are) I mean junior and senior year was bad enough....I now have to relive it every 4 years. *ginning and bearing it*


--originally posted on May 2, 2007