»

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Favorite New Present

For those of you that have naturally curly hair, you know what a pain it is. Yes, those of you that don't might think it would be fun, but, trust me - I've wished for a day when I could get out of the shower and let my hair dry naturally and have it look great. For a year, I've debated spending the amount of money I would need to for a really good, professional straightener. But after the last few months of spending the majority of my morning in the bathroom battling my hair, I decided to use the money I had saved and some of the money I got for Christmas and buy a CHI straightener. What an amazing thing! It only took me 10 minutes (versus 25 minutes with the Target Revlon) to straighten my hair and it looks better than it does after a salon visit. :) Silky, smooth and completely straight. wow! I wish I'd bought one a long time ago!!!

So, my advice for 2007? Get a good straightener or buy one for someone you love. :) hee hee!


--orginally posted on January 2, 2007