»

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Do you want fries with that?

I'm not really banking on many of you reading this, but my dear husband told me at 12:00 am last night that he missed my weekly Thursday ramblings. If you needed some coffee break material. . .here ya go!

1. Thank God You're Here makes me laugh that deep laugh that's suppose to heal you.

2. As a teacher, most of the time I'm not sure I'm doing anyone any good. This week I'm pretty sure I did something right in the last 9 months.

3. Telling people that you're thankful for something they do/did really does make you feel good. Try it now! Heck, try telling 3 people this week!

4. I will meet Harry Connick, Jr and quite possibly Oprah. When? Who knows? How? I have no idea, but "thinking makes it so."

5. I discovered this week that there really is a text messaging competition. Up for grabs was $25, 000. I knew they'd think of this in due time. What will be next? (seriously, tell me your ideas)


--originally posted on April 27, 2007